Friday, September 7, 2012

State of the Blog #17

The state of the blog is that I am very tired. Apart from that, I have only a few announcements.

The first of which is that next month is Silent Wars Month! I will be posting all Silent Wars next month, following the destructive coast-to-coast rampage of Riker as he desperately tries to take down David Gould. Partly, this is because it was the most-viewed story for months. Partly because anythings better than Camaboise.

The next announcement: over the next few weeks I will be experimenting with essays and poetry. I know you come here for stories, but hopefully you'll like these. I hesitate to say "as well" as I have no clue if you like my stuff.

Third, and finally, I will be trying to attract readers around the college I go to. One of the ways I plan to do it is reading in my dorm's common area. It will probably a chapter from SW:LC. Also, I will be updating my works page, to make it easier to back track.

2 comments:

  1. Your writing is disgusting. Please stop embarrassing yourself and do something more productive.
    The literary world is a vast and predominantly exciting field, and in this proverbial field you are the writhing slug who serves no purpose but to disgust the inhabitants and make the authors who have been bestowed with competence look even more competent.
    Your work may indeed serve a purpose, though one that has been filled by other pathetic "authors" throughout literary history: as a demonstration of the very worst of the field. Everyone needs a "what not to do" example, it is a key part of our learning process, and as such you have performed a valuable service to education as a whole.

    May God save your disgusting and mentally-challenged soul from the hell you deserve.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thank you for your "constructive" criticism. As a new author, it is always nice to know that there are people like you sir, who instead of tearing down work without purpose will instead offer advice for improvement.

      In all seriousness, as disgusting as my work is, it would be even more horrific if I gave up just because you told me to. I follow my dreams, and I will either block your comments or ignore you in future. Good day.

      Delete