Monday, March 19, 2012

The Monday Question #2

Okay, people, this week I would like to ask a favor of all of you, my readers.

As a few of you know (Nicholas Angelini and Pat Rico,) I make mistakes.However, since I start something new as soon as I finish another, I don't have time to check what I've finished. So, I decided to humbly ask you guys to help me. I am going to make Covetous able to be edited. The procedure will be you highlight something I messed up on, and I go back and fix it. These are all Google Docs, so you just need a Google account (Gmail, Google+, etc.)

5 comments:

  1. So wait, do we have to download it, highlight in a word processor, and email it to you, or will we be able to highlight it right on Google docs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Top right corner, or highlight something, right-click, and choose comment.

      Delete
    2. You can also go to Insert --> Comment, or Cntrl+Alt+M.

      Delete