Wednesday, June 13, 2012

New Camaboise and the Dangers of Buying Used Software

So, as indicated in the title, here is some new Camaboise. Please read and comment.

Now, for the dangers of buying used software. One of the reasons I kick myself for purchasing Diablo is that I got the special edition used. Guess how much I paid for it? If you guessed $170 something, you would be sort of right. You see, when I got it, it turns out the scalper I had bought it from had already redeemed the codes. So, I didn't get the DLC, I didn't get the complete pack of Diablo II, and I didn't get Diablo III. Which is one of the reasons I bought the Diablo III Collector's Edition! I'm still angry about it. Especially that I spent $210 in total, which would be what I would have paid for it new. The lesson? If you want the special edition, pre-order it. And if you think buying used software will save you money... think again. Because it won't. It definitely won't.

No comments:

Post a Comment